We take your privacy seriously. We collect industry standard information to help us provide you with better software and services as described below.
We will ask you for limited personal information when you download our software from our website, and when you purchase and register our software. For example, we may ask you for your email address, your name, company name, address, and credit card billing information.
We use your credit card billing information only to obtain payment for our software.
We use your email address to notify you of new software releases, updates, and special offers. You may opt-in or opt-out of such messages at our website. For your convenience, each announcement contains instructions on how to be removed from all future mailings. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to have your email address removed from future mailings.
We use your name and other personal information to identify you as a registered user in order to give you the full benefits of registration including technical support and upgrade eligibility.
Software Reporting: The software includes a feature which assigns a unique number to your computer based on system information. The software reports this number to us when you use the Software. The Software may also identify and report to us your IP address. We use this information to count the number of installations, measure frequency of use, detect piracy of our software, and develop rough statistical data regarding the geographic location of our users. If you register our software, we may tie this information to any personal information that we have about you.
Web Visit: When you visit our website, our server logs your IP address, the time and duration of your visit, and the time and duration of the pages on our website that you view. This information is used to generate aggregate statistical data that we use to measure interest in our web pages. We do not tie this information to any personally identifiable information that we collect.
Sharing of Information with Third Parties
We will not disclose your personally identifiable information except as follows:
- To protect Source Dynamics and others, we may release personal information and IP addresses when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, to enforce our software licenses and other rights, or to protect the rights and safety of others. This may include exchanging information with law enforcement agencies, or with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- To persons who help us provide our products and services to you. We may provide personal and other information to third parties who work for us, such as companies that verify credit card information, process credit card payments, fulfill orders, provide customer service, analyze customer data, remove repetitive information from customer lists, and provide marketing services. We do not permit these persons to use this information for any other purpose.
- As part of a sale of our assets or a merger of our company. We may in the future sell all or part of our assets or be involved in a merger. It is customary for user information to be included with the transferred assets in these types of transactions.
- We do not share your personally identifiable information with third parties under other circumstances. If we ever wish to share your personally identifiable information with third parties under other circumstances, we will give you a chance to opt out before we do so.
- We may share non-personally identifiable aggregate statistical information about our users with third parties.
Your credit card information is encrypted before transmission over the Internet through the use of a security protocol known as Secure Sockets Layer, and we have security measures in place to protect your personal information that we maintain here.
Children's Online Privacy Protection
Neither our web sites nor our products are designed for or directed to children under the age of 13, and we will not intentionally maintain information about anyone under the age of 13.
If you have a concern about your privacy, please contact us at email@example.com.