Right-click on a file, then select "Save Link As..." to download the file. Note: The xclf files require version 4+.
390 Asm.CLF 390 Asm.xclf 68000.CLF 68000.xclf ARM.CLF Ada Language.xclf ASN.1.xclf
Bash.CLF CMD Batch.CLF CMD Batch.xclf Delphi.CLF Delphi.xclf Golang.xclf Lua.CLF Lua.xclf MASM.CLF MATLAB.CLF php.clf (use only with v3.5) PIC.CLF PIC.xclf PPC.CLF Python.CLF (use only with v3.5) Ruby.CLF SQL.CLF TCL.CLF verilog.CLF
Using Custom Language Files
To import a custom language file into Source Insight:
- Select Options > Preferences. Click the Languages tab.
- Click the Import button. Select and load the custom language file (extension .clf for v3, and .xclf for v4). You should now see the new language in the list of languages.
- Click the File Types button to open the File Type Options dialog box.
- If you don't have a file type already created for the type of language file, you will need to create one now. If you already have a file type created, select it in the list and go to step 7.
- Click the Add Type button to create a new file type. Give it a name that describes the type of file. For example, "Ant File". Click OK and then fill in the file filter text box with a wildcard. For example, "*.ant".
- In the Parsing section of the File Type Options dialog box, select the newly imported language in the language drop-down list. This is what associates your file type with the custom language.
- Click the Close button to close File Type Options. Then click OK to close the Preferences dialog box.