Custom Language files for adding new language support to Source Insight.
To import a custom language file into Source Insight:
1. Select Options > Preferences. Click the Languages tab.
2. Click the Import button. Select and load the custom language file (.CLF)
3. You should now see the new language in the list of languages.
4. Click the Document Types button to open the Document Options dialog box.
5. If you don't have a document type already created for the type of language file, you will need to create one now. If you already have a document type created, select it in the list and go to step 7.
6. Click the Add Type button to create a new document type. Give it a name that describes the type of file. For example, "Ant File". Click OK and then fill in the file filter text box with a wildcard. For example, "*.ant".
7. In the Parsing section of the Document Options dialog box, select the newly imported language in the language drop-down list. This is what associates your document type with the custom language.
8. Click the Close button to close Document Options. Then click OK to close the Preferences dialog box.