Maintaining Multiple Parse Patterns
If you often have more than one type of parse pattern that you want to use, you can use Custom Commands to define a custom command for each type that simply echoes the file and parses source links from the output. Each custom command can have its own parse pattern, so you can save many parse patterns this way.
1. From the Options menu, select Custom Commands.
2. Click the Add button, and type “Parse Type 1” in the Name text box.
3. In the Run text box, type “command /c type %f”. This command line will type out the contents of the current source file.
4. Check the Parse Link in Output box.
5. Type the parse pattern you want in the Pattern text box.
When you run this command, the current file will be typed out, captured by Source Insight, and parsed for source links using the parse pattern stored with the custom command.