Improved Browsing and Analysis Features
Source Insight continues to excel at proving first class access to symbolic information in your programs.
• New Relation Window shows dynamic call trees, class trees, and reference trees that update while you work.
• Improved Project Window with better file and symbol listing features.
• Symbol Syllable Indexing – indexes sub strings of symbol names so you can type their partial names quickly without knowing exactly what the symbol name begins with.
• Optimized symbol database for supporting even larger projects more quickly.
• Improved “Lookup References” command uses smart reference matching to show only the appropriate references to symbols. It can also skip or include comments or inactive blocks of code.
• New Search Project command features keyword searching – similar to an Internet search, which can find words near each other in your project.